[Clayart] white glue

Jim Brown jbrown1000 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:15:57 EDT 2016

"they use white glue instead of milk.  milk is too transparent."

Back in the dark ages, when I was going to the U of Miami, I was on the
swim team and life guard at Venetian Pool in Coral Gables.  Revlon was
making a commercial for a new product and they wanted to show this lovely
lady coming up out of the water and the water beading up on her face.  They
tried for about 2 hrs - using the new product.  Couldn't get it to work
like they wanted.  Used Vaseline and got the shots they wanted.  :)

*                       JIM BROWN*

*                 BROWN POTTERS*

*  "Making handmade pottery . . . *

*                                                . . . since the 1700's"  *
                   *   386 479-4515*
*            www.brownpotters.com <http://www.brownpotters.com>*