[Clayart] Do the loop! 1st Annual Midcoast Potters Tour August 8 & 9

Betsy Levine betsy at elementalpotter.com
Sun Jul 31 12:04:21 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Inspired by the Minnesota potters, the Asparagus Valley group, and the North Carolina group, six potters in Midcoast Maine have gotten together for an annual tour called "Do the Loop". We've spread cards and posters around, press releases, facebook, a website (www.midcoastpotters.org) with links to area B&B's, restaurants, and other interesting spots. We are hoping this will become a larger event, with invited over time....

If you are in the area (towns include St. George, Thomaston, Lincolnville, Liberty, Thorndike, and Swanville) please stop by and see what we are up to, Saturday & Sunday, 10-4, August 6 & 7.

Thanks,
Betsy Levine
Prescott Hill Pottery

_____