[Clayart] fast firing protocol

sumi sumi at herwheel.com
Mon Oct 3 21:07:41 EDT 2016

mel

but my question is always, can you do this with atmospheric burners?
Turn them on high immediately? In the past I found the kiln temperature
simply didn't increase if I turned the heat up too high too fast and I
have always assumed the kiln needs to build up draft gradually to pull
enough air in to burn more gas.

Sumi