[Clayart] damper heating/gas pressure

Terrance zalt57 at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 4 10:12:16 EDT 2016

Hi Mel;

All this talk about gas, regulators, pressure, fast fire, and burners has me getting excited.  I fire electric, but I have been contemplating building a small gas kiln.   I have a question.   There are a lot of DIY forge burner projects on YouTube.  I saw. Few easy assembly burners that make me wonder about modifying to use as possible kiln burners.
Do you have any opinion about such possibilities?

Terry still under home renovation.   When will it ever end?

Sent from my iPad