[Clayart] Learned something at FedEx

Deborah Thuman debthuman at zianet.com
Tue Oct 4 19:05:51 EDT 2016

While I was at the local FedEx store, I saw a sign about how FedEx will do the packing for you. I asked the clerk about their service and what it would cost if I wanted to ship a mug. They use Insta-Pac foam, do all the packing, charge $12 (this is for a small box), shipping is extra. If FedEx packs it, FedEx guarantees it.

I like the guarantee part.

Deb Thuman
debthuman at zianet.com <mailto:debthuman at zianet.com>
https://debthumanblog.wordpress.com <https://debthumanblog.wordpress.com/>

I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center. <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/kurtvonneg132753.html>
Kurt Vonnegut <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/kurtvonneg132753.html>