[Clayart] New brief video link

dianamp at comcast.net dianamp at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 22:13:01 EDT 2016

Dear Clayart members:

Would you like to take a brief look at a new video titled “Big Pots”? It shows

an assignment that we have been using successfully with our students for

a number of years. It is 12 minutes long.

Many of our general education students take ceramics for just one semester.

We teach them (and also the art majors) to make “Big Pots” using a special

tool that we invented to facilitate the building. ( The plastic template and

die are for sale for $2 each, at the end of the video.)

I think you will be surprised at the quality of the work produced.

The link to the video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ472L8l4oU

Thanks,

Diana Pancioli