[Clayart] The "Throw it away" mentality.

Ken Chase kchase235 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:28:35 EDT 2016

Hey Dan:
I appreciate your comments. I'm not a potter.
Pottery is my hobby. I don't make a lot of pots
And when I get one with a glaze I like but overflow on the sides of the foot ring I feel
Compelled to save it....if possible. I don't make
Pots to sell. I just enjoy the process and getting
Better at it.
Thanks
Ken

Sent from my iPad