[Clayart] The "Throw it away" mentality.

Vince Pitelka vpitelka at dtccom.net
Sun Oct 9 09:32:27 EDT 2016

"My interpretation based on your posts, past and present, indicate you are in an entirely different pottery camp like that camp over yonder across the lake, and I'm suspecting your approach to clay is as a Dilettante."

David -
I agree with some of what you said in your post to Dan, but your unsavory tone and choice of language drag down what is otherwise a productive and informative conversation.  "Dilettante" is a condescending and offensive term, and you cannot claim otherwise.  For the sake of productive dialogue and mutual respect among this diverse group, please be more careful of that in the future.  We value every member of Clayart.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Appalachian Center for Craft
Tennessee Tech University