[Clayart] What is the difference between a potter and one who makes pottery?

Kathi kathi at lesueurclaywork.com
Tue Oct 11 10:07:58 EDT 2016

Take comments, good or otherwise, with a grain of salt. Some will rave about your work, others will tell their friend that it isn't very good. One person will comment how reasonable your prices are. The next will ask for a discount. Set your prices and stick to them. The person who bought at full price will feel like a chump if they hear you lower the price for the next sale. When they say, "I'll be back", they rarely will. Don't take it personally. Make your set up and teardown as easy as possible. If you put dividers in your boxes you can just drop pots in the slots instead of wrapping.

Good luck.

Kathi LeSueur
lesueurclaywork.com