[Clayart] Stilt question

Deborah Thuman debthuman at zianet.com
Tue Oct 11 12:14:42 EDT 2016

Yes, I ought to do tests. I’m under a time deadline and testing won’t fit into the schedule.

I’m making some ornaments - round shape, flat on both sides. I’ve got texture on the font side and nothing on the back side. I had planned on glazing the front and edges of each ornament then firing with the ornament on stilts. That I know is going to work. But… what if I were to glaze both the front and back? Would stilts work for ^6? Has anyone tried this?

Thanks.

Deb Thuman
debthuman at zianet.com <mailto:debthuman at zianet.com>
https://debthumanblog.wordpress.com <https://debthumanblog.wordpress.com/>

You can’t have a light without a dark to stick it in.
Arlo Guthrie