[Clayart] The "Throw it away" mentality.

Vince Pitelka vpitelka at dtccom.net
Tue Oct 11 14:24:34 EDT 2016

Chris Foxwell wrote:
"I enjoy discussions.  Point, counterpoint philosophizing about this or that is great fun.   How do I fix a crack and the myriad of other simple
technical questions ain't that.  Writing out how many ways one is wrong for wanting to do something isn't a discussion."

Hi Chris -
If you go back and read my message about the impracticality of repairing flaws on functional ware, you'll see that I never mentioned anything about anyone or any method being wrong.  And of course everything I said was just my own well-considered opinions, no more or less significant than anyone else's.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Appalachian Center for Craft
Tennessee Tech University