[Clayart] controller

Jim Brown jbrown1000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:37:50 EDT 2016

"I thought you might like to know about a new touch screen controller. It
is called the Sentinel and is made by Bartlett Instruments. One of the main
advantages is that it is easier to program, because it displays
instructions rather than short prompts.

Sincerely,

Arnold Howard
Paragon Industries, L.P., Mesquite, Texas USA
ahoward at paragonweb.com / www.paragonweb.com" <http://www.paragonweb.com>

Arnold, thinking about controllers, would it not be best to have a
controller away from the kiln rather then on it as most are now due to the
heat?  Electronics don't like heat - it is the main reason they fail - and
seems to me that the controller on the kiln is shorting the life of the
controller - just as it does the old style switches on most kilns.

*                       JIM BROWN*

*                 BROWN POTTERS*

*  "Making handmade pottery . . . *

*                                                . . . since the 1700's"  *
                   *   386 479-4515*
*            www.brownpotters.com <http://www.brownpotters.com>*