[Clayart] New kiln controller on Paragon kilns

Arnold Howard ahoward at paragonweb.com
Wed Oct 12 14:30:05 EDT 2016

The two main touch screen kiln controllers in the U.S. are the TAP, made
by SDS Industries, and the Genesis/Sentinel, by Bartlett Instruments.

Olympic and L&L offer the Genesis; Jenken and Evenheat offer the TAP. I
suspect Skutt will go with the Genesis. Paragon, actually, may sell both
controllers.

We waited many months to offer the Sentinel, because we were concerned
about the reliability of the touch screen around the heat of the switch
box. We had to do lots of testing.

Sincerely,

Arnold Howard
Paragon Industries, L.P., Mesquite, Texas USA
ahoward at paragonweb.com / www.paragonweb.com