[Clayart] The "Throw it away" mentality.

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:20:59 EDT 2016

Dan,

forgive me if i'm in error in this instance, but I reserve my right to write a "cracked comment" as you say, when I feel compelled to respond to a crack-pot idea like your appellation "throw it away mentality" which comes off from you as a defensive insult directed at fellow practitioners of a very venerable historical production pottery tradition that you are perhaps misrepresenting to your own ends, and thus I give your "cracked" reasoning no slack.

How's about let's "take a crack" at a muddy handshake and a grin across the sand box and we move on......perhaps we both can "crack" a smile... get up at the "crack of dawn" and don't let me beat you to it!!!

David