[Clayart] Turning

Hank Murrow hmurrow at efn.org
Thu Oct 13 21:59:58 EDT 2016

On Oct 14, 2016, at 1:28 AM, Douglas Fur <23drb50 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tommy
>
> Something about your entomology of "turning" bugs me.

Duff, check out this from wikipedia for clarification.
I don't like to presume correction, especially when the post is so cogent and generous as this one IS.
But someone with a bone to pick might jump on it and thought to give you a possible response. I love your posts, often surprising, always in good humor, something this List lacks occasionally.

Good Job and keep it up!  Hank in Sasayama, readying the anagama for lighting on the 27th.