[Clayart] Pictures

Hank Murrow hmurrow at efn.org
Thu Oct 13 22:03:26 EDT 2016

On Oct 14, 2016, at 3:12 AM, Roxanne Hunnicutt <roxhun at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Hey, would anyone kindly explain how to post pictures or how to see the
> other newer part of Clayarts where others may have posted images?
>
> I know I should know.
>
> Rox

Yes! Rox. I am in Japan readying an anagama for a fire to begin Oct 27 and have a pic or two hundred to share, and was wondering the same thing. It is awkward posting pics in another place separate from the text, but I know the Bandwidth Thing is a real problem for some.

Waiting for elucidation in downtown Ogami, Hank