[Clayart] Question about iron reds

Eva Gallagher galla at magma.ca
Thu Oct 13 22:24:36 EDT 2016

Hi  is this for cone 10 redux? - if so we use Bailey's red, glick red both
on brown buff, porc and Bmix - all with good success. I think that sometimes
if you do too much redux or redux cool I think then the reds go dark.
Eva Gallagher
http://newfoundoutpotter.blogspot.com/
http://www.valleyartisans.com/gallagher/Gallagher.htm