[Clayart] Clay dust allergy

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 14:14:59 EDT 2016

Maybe a chest x-ray to see if your lungs are infected. I had a cough
for a month or more several years ago following a bad cold. It would
just not go away! Over the counter cough suppressant did the trick. If
your cough doesn't produce any gunk, it's just irritating your throat
every time you cough, which makes you cough more. A vicious circle.
Mike Gordon