[Clayart] Stilt question

laughinglion at comcast.net laughinglion at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 14:30:35 EDT 2016

using a stilt with a metal point will give you a couple dimples that you may have to grind down, if you can deal with that yes it will work, unload it warm, if the stilt sticks tuck the stuck ones in the house oven at 400 degrees for 5 minutes, it will warm them enough to pull the stilts. Watch your hands the dimples can be sharp