[Clayart] traveling with pottery

Porcelain byAntoinette porcelainbyantoinette at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 08:45:15 EDT 2016

Sumi I have traveled successfully with my porcelain in my check in luggage several times before.
I use a large hard shell suitcase with a box situated in the middle and clothes  and tools wrapped around it. The work is wrapped with bubble wrap inside the box.
This last time that I went to Europe I wrapped it in bubble wrap and then in corrugated box wrap.  That was a mistake. I lost 2 pieces.
My work is light. My biggest nuisance is that my bags are often checked by TPA.
Antoinette Badenhorst
www.porcelainbyAntoinette.com
www.Teachinart.com.

Sent from my iPhone