[Clayart] I give up

Karin Givon potwoman at mcn.org
Sun Oct 16 23:34:44 EDT 2016

Someone somewhere taught me  a long time ago to blow into the peep and then look—cools the air off so you can see the cones. Or am I misremembering?  I only fired with cones so I kinda had to have some clue. But be quick about it!  Later on I barely looked, mostly fired to the right color.
But I was using the large cones: maybe that helps?

Karin