[Clayart] I give up

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:41:07 EDT 2016

Deb I'll second what Paul said about Mag lights.    Bought mine at Wal-mart, LED, about 7 inches long, cigar thin profile,  about $25.00(US)  Lights up those cones @ cone 6, standing or bending, stark white standing out against the kiln atmosphere color.

Of course in a heavy smoky reduction you may have to open the damper to clear the carbon haze while peeping at the cones.

David