[Clayart] Carpal tunnel

Gina Mars gmarsraku at verizon.net
Wed Oct 19 02:11:45 EDT 2016

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on a possible carpal tunnel problem.
I am aware I have it to some degree but didn't think it was that serious until recently.After scraping paint and wallpaper off a room for about four hours a month ago, I noticed my hands became hot and stiff in the joints of the figures, palms where they meet the fingers, wrists on the outside near the ball like bone and up to the elbow. The pain was bad enough where I needed a special anti inflammatory. Does anyone think this is all carpal tunnel, just overworked or something else?
The meds were for a possible knee issue, not the hands but they work.
Thanks
Gina Mars

Sent from my iPhone