[Clayart] Carpal tunnel

Dorothy Parshall dorothyp at whidbey.com
Wed Oct 19 11:48:22 EDT 2016

When I thought I might have carpal tunnel - after resting from potting for 3 weeks - I went to our wonderful chiropractor for something else. After sorting that out, I asked, btw, if he knew anything about CT. "Yes, I know it people get operated on for it when it is, actually, often in the shoulders." Right then and there, he fixed my shoulders. No more pain in wrists - at least not for the last 25 years. Of course he was a super excellent old timer who would give me a re-alignment once or twice a year - all I needed. My experience of other chiropractors, in other places, has not been as good. Training makes a huge difference.

Dorothy
Ontario