[Clayart] moderated list

mel jacobson melpots2 at visi.com
Thu Oct 20 10:21:58 EDT 2016

we have only one serious goal, and that is teach, listen and
  be active in the education and re/education of ceramics in
the world.

that is the goal.

we have some very strong people, and we must make sure we do
not get offended.  stick with ceramics and this is the best
list in the world.  it is like the carpel question, it is
very clay related...your hands are your life blood to clay.

we will continue as long as i am able, then bill schran will
have to take over.  arnold is our sideline judge.
he is the fairest man i have ever met.
mel