[Clayart] moderated list

Jim Brown jbrown1000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:02:00 EDT 2016

"Randy how would you know what Mel has censored unless it is your post being
deleted.  Do the censored message get be  put in a special box for all to
read. NO.  I only bring up politics and religion because they have always
been a selective issue which doesn't always get equal treatment IMHO.  Sure
there are plenty of other places to go talk politics or religion but some
how not many that combined both and clay and art into one and I'm already
on this forum and have been sense before Mel was Moderator.  If we can't
ask for readdress of how Mel moderates with out being shown the door how
will it ever improve." - Kenneth

Outstanding post - surprised it made it here.

*                       JIM BROWN*

*                 BROWN POTTERS*

*  "Making handmade pottery . . . *

*                                                . . . since the 1700's"  *
                   *   386 479-4515*
*            www.brownpotters.com <http://www.brownpotters.com>*