[Clayart] a moderated list

Randall Moody randall.moody at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:28:39 EDT 2016

Kenny, I can tell how well Mel moderates by what is on the list. If you
wish to frequent an "clay/art/politics/religion" board, I am sure that
there is one or more on the net for you to avail yourself of. Already being
on the list has nothing to do with it. That is akin to visiting Outback
Steakhouse and complaining about the lack of vegan options. "Why won't you
serve me a tofu and bean curd salad? I am already here!"

Your last sentence implies that there is needed improvement on the way Mel
moderates. While you may hold that opinion, from what I read, it is
apparently not held by many or most on the list. One may want to ask
oneself, "What did I write that would get my email put in the "no send"
bin?" (And this is coming from me, a person who really loves stirring the
pot at times.) Personally, I think Mel does a bang up job with this list
and would hate to see it devolve into what passes for political debate
these days.

--
Randall in Atlanta
http://wrandallmoody.com