[Clayart] moderated list

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 14:58:43 EDT 2016

I can't imagine why anybody would want to discuss religion or politics
on this list, when  you can take it off list so easily. It would not
improve it just make it longer. Can you imagine?? The debates are a
perfect example of why we should keep it on the subject of clay. Just
my opinion, Mike Gordon