[Clayart] moderated list

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:04:48 EDT 2016

I suspect that if you have a legitimate post that is really aimed at a discussion of the interaction of politics or religion with art it will make it onto the forum.  If it is just pushing or dissing religion or advocating for one political persuasion or another it  belongs elsewhere.  As far as I know this is a forum about art and clay and if a post doesn't have anything to do with either there are plenty of other sites.

Now if anyone wants to start and moderate a separate site where Mel can just dump his rejects that might be fun.

Paul

Sent from my iPad