[Clayart] Politics or clay

M Gordon clayart at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 15:08:05 EDT 2016

I almost forgot!! If anybody wants to talk politics I've got a relative
in Montana that sends my all kinds of rants about  ( you know who, it's
a her ) & I can forward them to you. All sender names removed of
course.
  On a more interesting  point I have a photo that Hank Marrow & I have
been trying to identify who the two other men are in  the photograph
with Hamada. I photographed them with my camera off the Japanese TV
station NHK World TV. and their show about CERAMIC TREASURES. Mike
Gordon