[Clayart] weird element readings. help!

jonathan byler jebyler2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:03:10 EDT 2016

#2 seems the most likely.  nothing is touching along the length of the coils, at least nothing obvious.  I’m going to fire it up and take amperage readings on the individual coils and see what it looks like.  If nothing looks out of the ordinary on the current draw, I’ll have to let it be a mystery for now.