[Clayart] Pugged Clay - Not Great

Linda White llwhite at epix.net
Fri Oct 21 22:51:41 EDT 2016

This is interesting to me because I mix up my own clay body, and I find the reclaim is always better than the clay when it's first mixed up. I do save my throwing water and use it as part of the water for my clay mixing. Perhaps you could find a way to save the clay that's in the throwing water by using the throwing water to rewet your reclaim?

Linda White
LickHaven Pottery
Dushore PA