[Clayart] Pugged Clay - Not Great

Tommy Humphries tommyhumphries at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 01:08:14 EDT 2016

I believe you answered your own question there!

You should always dump your throwing water in with your clay scraps. The water contains many fine particles that aid in the plasticity of the clay.

A quarter cup of beer in the bucket will help out down the road also, especially if your reclaim buckets are stored in a nice warm place!

Tommy Humphries

Sent from my iPhone