[Clayart] Pugged Clay - Not Great

Bryan Johnson bryj at cheqnet.net
Sat Oct 22 08:09:36 EDT 2016

Make sure that you are really pugging under a vacuum.  When mixing a full
load the end where the vacuum opening gets filled wit clay.   Turn on
vacuum, let get to its maximum, turn pugger on pug. When vacuum drops, stop
pugging and wait for vacuum to return, then mix.
(other suggestions still apply)
Bryan