[Clayart] Ceramics auction

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 11:20:39 EDT 2016

I don't thinks it's as a result of a "throw-away life" I think it's because
they're minimalists (at least compared to the older generations). They
don't want a whole load of stuff cluttering up their ever smaller houses
and apartments. This also is in part because the younger generations that
can afford more "stuff" are in general much more mobile than their
equivalents 50 or even 20 years ago. Try moving every 5 or 6 years and see
how little "stuff" you want to collect!

I live in Denver, one of the fastest growing cities in the US. 100,000
people a year for the last few years (it may be slowing a bit), and the
majority are under 40.