[Clayart] weird element readings. help!

jonathan byler jebyler2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:31:31 EDT 2016

This is true, but I sort of remember checking the resistance before I put them in last time, and they read 16ohms as they could have.  But memory is a finicky and flaky thing, especially as we get older.  If I were more OCD, or perhaps wiser, I would keep a notebook with info such as initial resistance of elements, what they should be to factory spec, what they read when replaced, etc.  But in the end, the record keeping might end up being more of a chore than solving the problems for as much as I actually need to work on these things.