[Clayart] moderated list

Kenneth D. Westfall kenneth at pinehillpottery.com
Mon Oct 24 13:42:56 EDT 2016

Gee once again why should we stick our heads in the sand.  Why not talk
about religion or politics when it involves art and clay.  NO one was
suggesting rants and presidential debates being discussed as they don't
have any connection to art or clay. If you don't want to read them we all
have a delete button just like Mel or if you're even more savvy you can use
a filter.  Oh my.

At 02:58 PM 10/21/2016, you wrote:
>I can't imagine why anybody would want to discuss religion or politics  on
>this list, when  you can take it off list so easily. It would not  improve
>it just make it longer. Can you imagine?? The debates are a  perfect
>example of why we should keep it on the subject of clay. Just  my opinion,
>Mike Gordon On Oct 21, 2016, at 10:02 AM, Jim Brown wrote: > "Randy how
>would you know what Mel has censored unless it is your post  > being >
>deleted.  Do the censored message get be  put in a special box for all  >
>to > read. NO.  I only bring up politics and religion because they have  >
>always > been a selective issue which doesn't always get equal treatment
>IMHO.   > Sure > there are plenty of other places to go talk politics or
>religion but  > some > how not many that combined both and clay and art
>into one and I'm  > already > on this forum and have been sense before Mel
>was Moderator.  If we  > can't > ask for readdress of how Mel moderates
>with out being shown the door  > how > will it ever improve." -
>Kenneth > > Outstanding post - surprised it made it here. > > >
>*                       JIM BROWN* > > *                 BROWN
>POTTERS* > > *  "Making handmade pottery . . . * > >
>*                                                . . . since the  >
>1700's"  * >                    *   386 479-4515* >
>*            www.brownpotters.com <http://www.brownpotters.com>* >
>-------------- next part -------------- > An HTML attachment was
>scrubbed... > URL:  >
><http://lists.clayartworld.com/pipermail/clayart/attachments/20161021/ >