[Clayart] Online classes.

Porcelain byAntoinette porcelainbyantoinette at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 00:01:25 EDT 2016

The next series of classes are open for registration. Details here:
http://teachinart.com/index.html

We are also looking for  instructors for 2017. If you think you have a
strong skill to teach and is not too shy before a camera, we would like to
hear from you.

This is an opportunity for artists to artists and we are slowly but surely
growing. We strive to fill a void between a college education and hobby art
for artists worldwide. We are not Youtube and we are not just about videos.

That means that anyone that wants to work with us must be willing do do
more than just "show how". we want to know about the why behind the "this
is how you do it".

Questions are welcome.
Thanks.

Antoinette Badenhorst