[Clayart] Bad pots

Randall Moody randall.moody at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:28:12 EDT 2016

Most institutes of higher learning have policies in place dealing with
"intellectual property" dealing with patentable and copyrightable works
even if they don't implement them for the art department(s). Most have the
position that if a student invention (or art work) was created under a
professor's supervision or with the use of school resources or grant money,
then the school can assert the same ownership right as it does for faculty
inventions (or art work). But unlike work by faculty the intellectual
property claims by students is a bit murky and differ from institute to
institute.

That being said, anyone in a teaching institution breaking another's work
as a "critique" with no further explanation is a bit of an arse IMO.

--
Randall in Atlanta
http://wrandallmoody.com