[Clayart] standing throwing

Ken Chase kchase235 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:10:07 EDT 2016

Thanks Mel:
I now use a Shimpo table top which is small.
I set it on a table I built and added plumbing
Pipe to support my arms. Works well but I think
I will soon be ready for a full size wheel. I thought I could use the splash pan to support
My arms. That's what I did in class.
I planned to buy a wheel with leg extensions
To bring it to belly height. I'm six feet tall.
If so, I don't see a practical way of adding a
Support as you described. Unless, I don't get
The leg extensions, and place the wheel on a table.
Thoughts?
I appreciate the input.
Best,
Ken