[Clayart] Calcined Rutile

William Schran wschran at cox.net
Sat Oct 29 09:00:08 EDT 2016

When you see dark & light rutile listed for sale, the light version has
been calcined.
Light, or sometimes called ³ceramic² rutile is better as gasses from
decomposition have burned off which can cause pin holing.

Bill

Bill Schran
www.creativecreekartisans.com
wschran at cox.net

On 10/28/16, 9:47 PM, "Clayart on behalf of David Hendley"
<clayart-bounces at lists.clayartworld.com on behalf of david at farmpots.com>