[Clayart] Lightness

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:09:08 EDT 2016

Couldn't agree more, Duff.

Except in the case of large pitchers which (I feel) should generally be
lighter than they look, in fact as light as you can make them, simply
because if you actually use them as pitchers and fill them with liquid
they're so darn heavy anyway. (And then there's the whole
balance/handle/center of gravity thing which is a whole 'nother topic).