[Clayart] Sea shells in the kiln?

Ken Chase kchase235 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:56:42 EST 2017

Fredrick:
Glazed bottom? I've thought about this but never seen it mentioned on this board.
I use small bisqued cylinders on catch plates
Under all my wares when glazing with wax resist
On the bottoms.
Do you glaze the complete bottom or just the
Foot ring?
I really like the idea of a glazed foot ring.
Thanks for the post
Ken Chase

Sent from my iPad