[Clayart] Is your website stamped on your work?

Owen Dearing owen at mugrevolution.com
Wed Jan 4 12:42:45 EST 2017

I get messages like this from time to time from customers. I get lots of repeat business due to having my website stamped on the bottom of my pots. Might be a good new year’s resolution for your pottery business if you are not doing this :)

"We purchased a wonderful mug that my husband loved and drank his tea from each evening, and sadly it broke this evening. It was not the mug it was an Oh No moment. It was various shades of brown toward the top which was cream colored. It was barrel shaped. It kept his tea hot for a very long time. Awesome mug. I really would like to find something close to it and get two of them. It was a 12 oz. mug. I am in Las Vegas and contacted you about the mug at the time. I think we bought it about 5 years ago. I was so glad that your website was imprinted on the bottom. Thank you.”

Owen in snowy, blustery, very cold and oh so beautiful Central Oregon

Owen Dearing, potter
Bend, Oregon