[Clayart] is your website stamped on your work?

Paul Gerhold gerholdclay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:41:54 EST 2017

Well my wife and I for thirty years had an unsearchable chop and it never seemed to be a problem.  People who bought our work knew whose work it was and never seemed to have a problem finding us. Of course our work was rather distinctive and hard to confuse with other artist's work although we did manage at times to have a few attempted copiers.

And by the way neither of us thought that not trumpeting our name on the bottom of the work was either romantic or a moral virtue. That came from working as a happy team and making what we wanted and selling it to people who wanted to own and cherish our work.

Paul,,

Sent from my iPad