[Clayart] is your website stamped on your work?

Vince Pitelka vpitelka at dtccom.net
Thu Jan 5 18:30:10 EST 2017

No Owen, this is not what just David Hendley thinks.  Putting your website address on the bottom of your pots is going to come across to a lot of people as something you'd expect to find on a mug from Walmart.  Please don't be insulted by David's comment or mine, because we are just giving you our honest opinions for your benefit.  If you are making good pots, then putting your website address on the bottom degrades them.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Appalachian Center for Craft
Tennessee Tech University