[Clayart] fiber paper

Fredrick Paget fredrick at well.com
Thu Jan 5 19:22:31 EST 2017

That “fiber psaper” used in glass firing won’t take much more heat than the glass artists. use - not sure what it is but I bought some once and I know it is no good at cone 10.
There is a sort of thicker paper we used at Tozan wood kiln that will take it. It was very expensive. Kaowool paper??  (Not remembering the name)
Fred