[Clayart] owen's work/joke

mel jacobson melpots2 at visi.com
Thu Jan 5 21:36:39 EST 2017

i am a dear friend of owen.
that post was meant to be funny.  some thought i was after him.

a bit of information.
owen is a professional mug maker.  he has orders in the
hundreds.

he makes mugs for celebrations, individuals and the like.
it is his full time job.  he makes a lot of mugs.  and he
promotes his business as best he can.

owen is very diligent. he tries to make quality product and
fine glazes. he has worked with ron roy to produce very high
quality safe glazes as he has his stuff out there...all over
the place.

his notes have had smiley faces.  he gives as he takes.
he is a big boy...and is a fine clayart friend.
mel
my joke was based on david h. joking that the address would
appear in bathroom ads.
remember, david is a master at pulling our legs.
david and i have been writing the same stuff about wood
kilns for nearing 20 years.