[Clayart] fiber paper

Maria Root mariaroot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:48:21 EST 2017

I am interested if anybody has any more information on whether or not fiber
paper will stick to the glaze. It doesn't stick to glass when fired, which
is why they use it. I know I have to check out the temperature that it will
hold up under, but only if people have had success firing with fiber paper.

--
*Maria Root*
Primitiva Pottery and Tile