[Clayart] Is your website stamped on your work?

Dannon Rhudy dannon at ccrtc.com
Fri Jan 6 11:27:58 EST 2017

No reason not to have your information on your work. There is
just no down-side to having customers & potential customers
be able to reach you.  Too commercial? Ridiculous. "Commercial"
is how potters make their living. Even if they teach, many make
work for sale on the side.  Why would you not want your customers
to be able to find you?

Website, email, phone number.  If anything changes, send out a
notification to your customer list, get a new stamp.

If you have a better/different method, power to you. There's always,
always more than one way to do things.  Hardly a fight-worthy subject.
Discussion? Excellent.  Insults....well, hardly necessary.  Keeping in
mind that unless offense is deliberately meant, none should be taken.

Happy New Year, y'all.

Dannon Rhudy